Business focused coaching where improved performance is achieved by implementing personal leadership strategies.
Maximum leadership and performance impact with minimum disruption to the business.
Tim's credentials and experience
- 2004, completed the Academy of Executive Coaching's, ICF accredited, Diploma course in Advanced Executive Coaching.
- Since 2003 the majority of Tim's work has been 1:1 executive coaching.
- Delivering skills training in coaching & challenging since 1997.
- Worked in leadership development since 1987.
- Please click here to view Tim Luke's CV in Adobe Acrobat® format.
This builds on the stages already identified in the APPROACH by:
Sponsors (line managers) are included not excluded
- Agreeing an explicit contract with self sponsoring clients.
- Where clients are sponsored, involving the sponsor in transparent contracting of objectives, confidentiality agreement and evaluation.
- Agreeing a programme of coaching, typically meeting monthly for coaching sessions of two to three hours over a period of 6 or 12 months.
My coaching model encourages sponsors to support and monitor progress. During objective setting I expect sponsors to:
Confidentiality, politics and responsibility
- Be clear about their expectations.
- Point out the implications of current performance gaps on the business.
I avoid company politics and resist the temptation to get involved in well intentioned interference. I encourage clients and sponsors to talk to each other rather than attempting to communicate through me as coach.
The attached reports cover a range of recent leadership situations where executive coaching has improved business results.
Please call for further references.
I believe 'the proof of the pudding is in the eating.' If you would like to experience the benefits of my unique coaching approach, please call for an appointment with no obligations.
tim luke consulting ltd. Mobile: +44 (0)7968 077203
Tel: +44 (0)15395 30378
UK web design by bf internet